Friday, November 27, 2009

Very Thankful

We had a great time yesterday spending Thanksgiving with our family :) It's hard not to have a good time when you are surrounded by such amazing people!

I am thankful for a lot of things this year...

* I am thankful for my amazing husband. I am truly lucky to have him in my life :)
* I am thankful for our loving family. Although the majority of them live in different states, we always know that they are there for us, no matter what.
* I am thankful for my amazing friends, no matter what state they live in! lol. A lot has happened since high school but it's nice to know that our friendships are just as strong as they were four years ago.
* I am thankful for our beautiful home and our adorable puppy. We are very fortunate to have been able to buy a house and even though Bella drives us crazy sometimes, she really has grown into a loving family member :)

And as I sit here with Bella laying on my feet, keeping my toes warm, I am truly thankful for all the little moments that led us to where we are today. I wouldn't change a thing :)

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment